Tuesday, August 28, 2012

View from the air enroute to Philadelphia
I arrived home this past Saturday after an intense two weeks in Philadelphia studying at Studio Incamminati. Painting the figure and portrait for two weeks solid, as well as attending lectures, demos and a wonderful dinner at the home of Nelson and Leona Shanks was a memorable experience. The teachers at Studio Incamminati are very helpful and consistent yet each had different ideas and knowledge to impart.

Right now I am deeply immersed in another workshop, one that I signed up for two years ago since this instructor is so popular and in demand, so no time for blogging until next week. Stay tuned for more information on the Studio Incamminati method of painting.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've been looking forward to hearing what you learned! Glad you're back safe and sound! Tell me more about volume and tonality please!!!!