Saturday, October 01, 2016

Collage of Daily Painting Challenge for September!


This was kind of fun! I used picmonkey (a free, online image editing software), to make a collage of some of the paintings I completed in September.

The 30 in 30 challenge by Leslie Saeta, which I kind of failed at, once again, due to starting way late and then getting sick, is over, but my challenge is not! Click on the link for her site to see other collages of people who actually did paint 30 pieces, which is very impressive.

I have set a goal to complete 21 paintings and I haven't met that quota yet so the work continues....

3 comments:

martine paquet said...

Congratulations on completing the challenge!

Sheila said...

There is no fail in the challenge :) Your work is so lovely :) Wishing you continued creative success!

Laurel Alanna McBrine said...

Thanks so much, Martine and Sheila - love your comments :)