Thursday, September 09, 2010

Star Portraits

I just returned from a fabulous plein air painting adventure - traveling by helicopter in the Bugaboo mountains!

That is the good news - the kind of disappointing news is that I got a call from Star Portraits (a television show featuring 3 artists painting a celebrity) asking if I could participate in the show, but the dates were the same as my trip.

Even though I won't be one of the artists painting this season, be sure to check out this fantastic show. Some of the celebrities that will be painted are: David Suzuki, Jeanne Beker, Tanya Kim, Gordon Pinsent and Jim Cuddy.

The show airs on Bravo!, beginning on September 11, 2010, Saturdays at 8 pm with repeat viewings on Sunday, Wednesday and Thursday.

Tune in and enjoy a celebration of portraiture - that's reality TV I can get into!

No comments: